Hydraulic system experiment and adjustments
hydraulic system experiment and adjustments after the hydraulic equipment are installed and the circulating flushing is qualified so that it can be adjusted according to the actual production process under the premise of meeting various technical parameters so that it can be even under heavy load. operating normally.
Preparation work before Hydraulic system experiment and adjustments
- The hydraulic system that needs to be debugged can only enter the debug state after the circulating flushing is qualified.
- After all the hydraulically driven host equipment is installed and the moving parts are in good condition and passed the inspection, it will enter the debugging state.
- The electrical equipment and circuits for controlling the hydraulic system are all installed and inspected to be qualified.
- Familiar with the technical documents required for commissioning, such as hydraulic schematic diagrams, pipeline installation drawings, system operating instructions, system commissioning instructions, etc. According to the above technical documents, check whether the pipeline connection is correct and reliable, whether the selected oil meets the requirements of the technical documents, whether the oil level in the fuel tank reaches the specified height, and confirm the position of each hydraulic component according to the schematic diagram and assembly drawing.
- Clean up the debris around the main engine and hydraulic equipment. The debugging site should have necessary obvious safety facilities and signs, and be managed by a dedicated person.
- The personnel participating in the commissioning should have a clear division of labor, unified command, necessary training for operators, and walkie-talkies when necessary to facilitate contact.
Hydraulic system experiment and adjustment steps
Check before commissioning
- Check whether the connection is correct according to the system schematic diagram, assembly diagram, and piping diagram, and confirm which branch of the electromagnetic reversing valve controls each hydraulic cylinder.
- The electromagnetic reversing valve performs no-load reversal respectively to confirm whether the electrical action is correct, flexible, and meets the requirements of the action sequence.
- Open the shut-off valves on the pump suction pipe and return pipe, and loosen the pressure regulating handwheels of the pump outlet relief valve and the safety valve in the system; place the pressure reducing valve at the lowest pressure position.
- The flow control valve is placed in the small opening position.
- Fill the accumulator with nitrogen in accordance with the requirements of the instruction manual.
Start the Hydraulic system pump
- Rotate the coupling between the motor and the hydraulic pump by hand to confirm that there is no interference and it rotates flexibly.
- Jog the motor to determine whether the steering of the motor is consistent with the steering sign of the hydraulic pump. After confirming it, jog several times. After there is no abnormality, press the motor start button and the hydraulic pump starts to work.
Hydraulic System exhaust
After starting the hydraulic pump, adjust the system pressure to about 1.0MPa, control the solenoid valve to change the direction respectively, so that the oil is circulated to each branch respectively, screw the exhaust valve set on the pipeline to discharge the gas in the pipeline;
When the oil continuously overflows, close the exhaust valve. When the hydraulic cylinder is exhausted, the exhaust valve on the extension side of the piston rod of the hydraulic cylinder can be opened, the solenoid valve will act, and the piston rod will move to squeeze out the air. When it rises to the top dead center, the exhaust valve is closed. Open the exhaust valve on the other side to move the hydraulic cylinder down to exhaust the air in the rodless cavity. Repeat the above exhaust method until the air in the hydraulic cylinder is completely exhausted.
Jog the motor to determine whether the steering of the motor is consistent with the steering sign of the hydraulic pump. After confirming it, jog several times. After there is no abnormality, press the motor start button and the hydraulic pump starts to work.
Hydraulic system pressure test
System pressure test mainly refers to the pressure test of on-site pipelines, and the pressure test of hydraulic equipment should be carried out in the manufacturer. For hydraulic pipelines, the pressure of the pressure test should be 1.5 times the maximum working pressure.
For high-pressure systems with working pressure ≥21MPa, the pressure test pressure should be 1.25 times the maximum working pressure. If the system’s own hydraulic pump can reach the pressure resistance value, it is not necessary to use an electric pressure test pump.
The process of boosting pressure should be carried out gradually in stages, and the peak value should not be reached at one time. When raising one level, keep it for a few minutes and observe whether the pipeline is normal. It is strictly forbidden to manipulate the reversing valve during the pressure test.
Hydraulic system No-load debugging
After the pressure test is over, restore the system pressure to the state of preparation for commissioning, and then adjust and set the pressure, flow, speed, and stroke of the system according to the content specified in the commissioning manual. You can press the manual first and then the electric one by one.
The sequence is carried out, which also includes the setting of the pressure relay and the travel switch. After the manual adjustment is over, the no-load linkage test run should be started after the equipment has been tested without load on the machine, electricity, and hydraulic alone.
Hydraulic system Load test run
After the equipment starts to run, the load should be gradually increased. If the condition is normal, the maximum load test can be carried out. After the maximum load test is successful, the system should be checked in time to see if it is working properly, and the pressure, noise, vibration, speed, temperature rise, liquid level, etc. should be fully checked, and records should be made according to the requirements of the test.
Acceptance of Hydraulic system experiment and adjustments
During the test run of the hydraulic system, all design values shall be inspected according to the design content, and the operating status of the hydraulic system shall be determined according to the actual recorded results. The design, user, manufacturer, and installation unit shall perform the acceptance check and sign the relevant documents.